We create incredible smiles every day.
We create incredible smiles every day, because people ask us for ‘smile makeovers’ every day. The cosmetic dentist provides more than just a beautiful smile and a healthy mouth. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), it has also been shown to improve a person’s overall health and emotional well-being.
It’s heartbreaking when people tell us they don’t like how their smile makes them feel.
The most common reasons people give us for wanting to have their smiles enhanced are: yellow, chipped or missing teeth, a bite that’s not right, and teeth that have been worn short. It’s heartbreaking when people tell us they don’t like how their smile makes them feel. No one should feel the need to cover their teeth when they smile.
Are You Ready for a Smile Makeover?
Here at Incredible Smiles, we offer a range of enhancements and procedures that can be performed in our office, to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
We may use one, two, or a combination of a number of these enhancements to complete a smile makeover:
- Veneers – porcelain coverings on front surface of the teeth
- Crowns – porcelain covering over the entire surface of the tooth
- Implants – tooth replacement
- Invisalign – clear aligners used to straighten teeth
- Teeth Whitening – removal of stains and discoloration
- Gum Therapy – removal stains and improved tissue health
- Full Mouth Enhancement – restoration of all teeth, for improved appearance and function
- TMJ Treatment – neuromuscular dentistry restores the bite and jaw to its most natural and comfortable position
After having smile-enhancing treatments, most of our clients say one, or all of the following:
“This looks incredible!”
“I look so much younger!”
“I should have done this a long time ago!”
Do you feel like you would benefit from any of these services?
Are you ready for a smile makeover? We are ready for you! Contact us to book your complimentary consultation today. We’d love to have you visit!