Announcing Priya Uppal DDS
Priya was raised in a suburb of Minneapolis and went on to attend the University of Minnesota where she completed her Undergraduate and Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degrees. Dr. Priya proceeded to receive advanced training through a General Practice Residency at the University of Minnesota Medical Center. With great compassion during her residency, she provided dental care to patients with complex cases such as those undergoing chemo therapy and radiation treatment, traumatic dental and facial injuries, while also attending to special needs patients in the operating room.
Building on her advanced training, Dr. Priya is committed to lifelong learning and has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education to stay up to date with innovative dental treatments and therapies. She is an active member of the Colorado Dental Association and the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE), a professional healthcare organization dedicated to teaching the best non-surgical and non-invasive facial injectable techniques.
- Advanced skills with aesthetic cases including crowns, veneers and tissue sculpturing
- Laser therapy for gummy smile treatment
- Fillers for Lip and Smile Enhancement
- Botox for full-face fine line and wrinkle removal
- Orofacial Pain and Temporomandibular Dysfunction (TMD) management with removable appliances and neuromodulater therapy
- Guided Implant Placement and Restoration
- Invisalign Certified Provider
- Tooth removal and endodontic therapy
After spending over 25 years in Minnesota, Dr. Priya traveled to Boulder in 2017 where she fell in love with the panoramic environment and the remarkable sense of community. She has happily called Boulder home ever since. Outside of the office, Priya enjoys camping, backpacking, skiing and yoga. She can routinely be found walking her beloved pup Louie around South Boulder.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION with Priya Uppal DDS.